Participants in the Foundation are acting out their love of God by sharing a portion of their accumulated assets. This sharing is over and above their annual giving to the church and could be the largest single gift they are able to give.
We encourage all members of Second to remember the Foundation in their wills by designating a percentage of their estates or a specific dollar amount to the Foundation. In this way, our love for God’s Kingdom will be a part of Living Out Our Legacy.
Current and Deferred Giving Examples
- Bequests from a will or living trust
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Temporary Gifts
- Life Insurance
- Marketable Securities
- Current and Deferred Gifts
- Homes or Vacation Homes
- Benefits from an IRA or 401(k) retirement plan
- Contributions using a Donor Advised Fund